Café Society is the 46th film written and directed by Woody Allen.
A young man arrives in Hollywood during the 1930s hoping to work in the film industry. There, he falls in love, and finds himself swept up in the vibrant café society that defined the spirit of the age.
‘Cafe Society’ News Stories (show all)
- COUP DE CHANCE Sets Venice Film Festival premiere on 2 September
- Vittorio Storaro Will Be Cinematographer For Upcoming Woody Allen Film, May Shoot In Paris In August
- RIFKIN'S FESTIVAL Set For Greece and Shanghai International Film Festival
- What Amazon’s Purchase Of MGM Could Mean For Woody Allen
- RIFKIN’S FESTIVAL to premiere at Hong Kong International Film Festival
- Woody Allen Talks RIFKIN’S FESTIVAL and filming in Moscow on Russian TV