Deconstructing Harry is a fan favourite Woody Allen film, almost gleefully offensive and fun. The latest in our video series focuses on this 1997 film. We look at:
1. The documentary officially made about Allen in the same year.
2. The real inspiration for Harry
3. The many actors who turned down the lead role.
4. Robin Williams
5. Special effects and the link to Star Wars
6. The original version of the hell scene
7. The erratic editing in some places
8. The swearing count
9. The fictional university Adair, and where it gets its name
10. Twisted by Annie Ross
This is video number 27, with 20 more or so to go. Watch them all…