‘Magic In the Moonlight‘ is the 44th film written and directed by Woody Allen.
‘Magic In The Moonlight‘ is Allen’s 44th feature film, made in the South of France. Anchored by a great screenplay and some strong performances, the film really dances with its scenery, costumes and overall escapism. It’s a crowd pleaser that lacks the killer wallop of some of Allen’s best work, but it’s a joyous getaway nonetheless.
Colin Firth stars as Stanley, a magician out to debunk a ‘fake’ psychic who has fooled a rich family in the south of France. That psychic is Sophie Baker (Emma Stone) who instead manages to shake Stanley to his core with her powers. But nothing is ever quite what it seems.
‘Magic In the Moonlight’ News Stories (show all)
- March News Bits: Judy Davis, Tony Roberts, Samantha Morton, Richard Curtis, Fabio Armiliato, Mort Sahl, Rachel Bloom and More
- Woody Allen Fan Rankings 2017 Results Part 1: You Will Meet A Tall Dark Stranger (#46)-Everyone Says I Love You (#24)
- 5 Films And A TV Show To Watch After Shadows And Fog
- Magic In The Moonlight Filming Locations - Nice, Menton, Antibes, France
- November News Bits: Fern Buchner, Simon McBurney, Douglas McGrath, Carnegie Deli and more
- ‘Magic In the Moonlight‘ was shot in the South of France.