‘Magic In the Moonlight‘ is the 44th film written and directed by Woody Allen.
‘Magic In The Moonlight‘ is Allen’s 44th feature film, made in the South of France. Anchored by a great screenplay and some strong performances, the film really dances with its scenery, costumes and overall escapism. It’s a crowd pleaser that lacks the killer wallop of some of Allen’s best work, but it’s a joyous getaway nonetheless.
Colin Firth stars as Stanley, a magician out to debunk a ‘fake’ psychic who has fooled a rich family in the south of France. That psychic is Sophie Baker (Emma Stone) who instead manages to shake Stanley to his core with her powers. But nothing is ever quite what it seems.
‘Magic In the Moonlight’ News Stories (show all)
- Valerie Lemercier Rumoured For Woody Allen’s 50th Film
- Woody Allen Jazz Band Announce September 2022 Show In Spain + New Film Updates
- Woody Allen Podcasts You Should Listen To - Shows and Episodes
- RIFKIN’S FESTIVAL to premiere at Hong Kong International Film Festival
- Woody Allen To Make 50th Film In Paris In 2021
- ‘Magic In the Moonlight‘ was shot in the South of France.