We continue our video series with Husbands And Wives, a pivotal film in Allen’s career. His last film with Farrow, it marked the end of Allen’s most acclaimed era, and an argument could be made that he was never the same filmmaker again.
Find out more about
1. The end of a relationship
2. Mia Farrow‘s final appearance
3. A new distributor
4. More Ingmar Bergman
5. Judy Davis, MVP
6. That hand held style
7. The casting that could have been
8. The most explicit Allen film to date
9. Cole Porter, again
10. And the wide release that stalled another Allen film
If you like the video, make sure you subscribe or like us on YouTube. It helps us out.
This film is also covered in the latest volume of our books – The Woody Allen Watcher’s Guide. Check out all our videos so far.