Café Society is the newest film written and directed by Woody Allen. Set in the 1930s, music plays a big part in the film, as it does with almost all of Allen’s films. The soundtrack of the film’s amazing music is out now.
The music is all from the era, the jazz that Woody Allen loves so much. The soundtrack features some Allen regulars – Conal Fowkes and Vince Giordano.
Here’s the tracklisting
1. Lady Is a Tramp – Vince Giordano / The Nighthawks
2. Jeepers Creepers – Vince Giordano / The Nighthawks
3. Mountain Greenery – Kat Edmonson / Vince Giordano / The Nighthawks
4. Have You Met Miss Jones – Vince Giordano / The Nighthawks
5. I Didn’t Know What Time It Was – Benny Goodman & His Orchestra
6. Taxi War Dance [Alternate Take] – Count Basie & His Orchestra
7. Zing Went the Strings of My Heart – Vince Giordano / The Nighthawks
8. Manhattan – Vince Giordano / The Nighthawks
9. My Romance – Vince Giordano / The Nighthawks
10. Pick Yourself Up – Vince Giordano / The Nighthawks
11. I Only Have Eyes for You – Ben Selvin
12. The Peanut Vendor-El Manisero – Yerason
13. There’s a Small Hotel – Vince Giordano / The Nighthawks
14. Out of Nowhere – Conal Fowkes / John Gill / Brian Nalepka
15. This Can’t Be Love – Conal Fowkes
You can catch all the music in the actual film Café Society, released in limited US cities on 15th July, and rolling out across America and world in the weeks to follow.
And here’s the back cover!